By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parents with young children may want to check out the The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital’s “Nature Explorers,” an engaging nature program for children ages 3-5 years.
During Nature Explorers, children have the opportunity to have a hands-on adventure exploring their natural environment and the creatures that inhabit it. The program includes a topical book, craft, activities and live animal visit.
In 2015, they also have a new day offered for the program on Wednesday afternoons at 1pm. Cost is $5 for SNC members ($8 non-members) per class and proceeds support the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital’s mission of educating the public about South Florida’s wildlife, natural history and environment, rehabilitating injured and orphaned native animals and promoting healthy outdoor living. Pre-registration is requested.
The Sawgrass Nature Center is located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr., Coral Springs, FL in the Sportsplex. For more information or to pre-register, please call the Sawgrass Nature Center at 954-752-9453 or visit their website at sawgrassnaturecenter.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event