By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two great outdoor activities will be going on this weekend that you don’t want to miss: the annual BizArt Festival along with the Green Market which will be side-by-side this year with plenty of fun things to do for the family.
The City’s BizArt Festival will be held on Saturday, January 10 from noon to 5 p.m. The festival, which will take place at 9400 W. Sample Road, will feature live bands, face painting, food trucks, local artists, and the weekly Green Market and so much more. Visitors will have a chance to enjoy local up and coming artists, as well as taste delicious local foods and snack on meals from food trucks.
Bring your well-behaved, leashed four-legged friend because you will have a chance to have your dog paint their paw print and receive a complimentary wash.
The event is free and parking will be available at the Financial Plaza and City Hall South. Anyone interested in sponsoring the event should call 954-344-1162. Volunteers are also needed and service hours will be provided to students.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled for Sunday, January 11.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28