By: Jen Russon
Coral Springs Police is investigating a fatal crash on Saturday involving a car and a bicycle.
The crash took place at the intersection of Lakeview Drive and Coral Ridge Drive at 8 p.m. Coral Springs Police Sgt. Ernesto Bruna said the victim, a 54-year-old woman whose identity has not yet been released, was killed when her bicycle and a car collided at the intersection, one mile east of Cypress Park.
Traffic in all directions was closed, then re-opened by Coral Springs Police and Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Rescue at 11 pm.
Sgt Bruna said the victim was taken to North Broward Hospital following the accident.
“Unfortunately, the woman succumbed to her injuries the next day.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2021.05.14Homeowner Against Improvements to Kiwanis Park Takes Concerns to City
- Events2021.05.10Memorial Service in Dog Park Planned for ‘Dr Mike’ of South Gate Veterinary Clinic
- News2021.05.07‘We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet’ Warns Vaccinated Coral Springs Man Who Contracted COVID from Wife
- Events2021.05.06Lights, Camera, Action! Register For a Summer Spot in Next Stop Broadway