By: Jen Russon
Coral Springs Police is investigating a fatal crash on Saturday involving a car and a bicycle.
The crash took place at the intersection of Lakeview Drive and Coral Ridge Drive at 8 p.m. Coral Springs Police Sgt. Ernesto Bruna said the victim, a 54-year-old woman whose identity has not yet been released, was killed when her bicycle and a car collided at the intersection, one mile east of Cypress Park.
Traffic in all directions was closed, then re-opened by Coral Springs Police and Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Rescue at 11 pm.
Sgt Bruna said the victim was taken to North Broward Hospital following the accident.
“Unfortunately, the woman succumbed to her injuries the next day.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.07.26Meet J.P. Taravella’s New Band Director at Dessert Event
- Events2021.07.26New Principal at Forest Glen Middle Invites Students to Attend ‘Wildcat Academy’
- Events2021.07.23‘We Won’t Pay Rent!’ Teen Cast Prepares for Opening Night of Award-Winning Musical
- Events2021.07.17United Way of Broward County Hopes to Train 300 Volunteers for ‘ReadingPals’ Literacy Program