By Jill Fox
Coral Springs Medical & Dental offers patients a unique one-stop healthcare approach. For the entire month of April, they are providing a complimentary x-ray and exam for every patient.
The complimentary consultation and x-rays are available to all residents, 18 and older, at their newly-opened 10,000 square foot facility.
Located on North University Drive near Doris Market and Panera Bread, Coral Springs Medical & Dental offers primary care, family medicine, geriatrics, senior activities, behavioral health, podiatry, and dental care – all under one roof.
Dr. Alberto Lamberti, DMD, fluent in English and Spanish, said their office follows all safety protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19, including temperature checks and mask requirements for everyone in the facility.
“Of course, we disinfect and sterilize all of the equipment, and we have hand sanitizing stations available for the patients and medical staff,” he said.
Residents can claim the free offer by calling the office at 954-787-0000 or by emailing Lrengifo@hgdoctors.com.
Coral Springs Medical & Dental offers same-day appointments, has an onsite lab and x-ray, and accepts most major insurance plans.
The office is located at 2029 North University Drive, near Doris Market.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.01.13Developer To Revise Plans For Heron Bay Development Project
- News2021.12.23‘It’s A Christmas Miracle’: Man Survives From Heart Attack Thanks to Good Samaritan
- Crime & Safety2021.12.17Coral Springs Neighborhood On Alert After Vehicle Break-In
- News2021.12.12Kids Can Enjoy the Great Outdoors at Spitfire Farm’s Holiday Horse Camp