By Claire Cornish
Atticus’ face shows his wisdom and intelligence. This thoughtful seven-year-old mixed-breed boy is large but easy to walk, and he makes sure that he stays close by your side.
He is well-mannered, gentle, and is extremely house-trained. He could definitely be trusted in the house by himself if you need to go out.
Atticus has quickly established himself as a staff favorite at the shelter where he is currently residing while he waits for his forever family to snap him up and take him home.
Atticus says, “I’m a large boy with a world of love to give you.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.02.22Left at Her Favorite Pet Resort, Gray Has Come to Terms She Has Been Abandoned
- News2021.02.16Adopted at 6 Weeks, Caleb’s Owners Realized They Didn’t Have Time for a Puppy
- News2021.02.08This Labrador Was Taken To the Shelter for ‘Being Too Big’ Now Needs a Loving Home
- News2021.01.25Siberian Husky Pup is Looking for Treats and Snuggles