By Claire Cornish
Atticus’ face shows his wisdom and intelligence. This thoughtful seven-year-old mixed-breed boy is large but easy to walk, and he makes sure that he stays close by your side.
He is well-mannered, gentle, and is extremely house-trained. He could definitely be trusted in the house by himself if you need to go out.
Atticus has quickly established himself as a staff favorite at the shelter where he is currently residing while he waits for his forever family to snap him up and take him home.
His ID is A209815, and he is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Atticus by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atticus says, “I’m a large boy with a world of love to give you.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail