Black Rock Bar & Grill Orlando Location
By: David Russell
Clean, modern ambiance, mouth-watering steaks, and service with a smile can now be found at Coral Springs’s newest steak house, Black Rock Bar and Grill.
Originally opening its doors on October 27, 2010, in Hartland, Michigan, the team is excited to launch the grand opening of its 17th location in Coral Springs earlier this month.
“We wanted to bring a new concept to Coral Springs, high-quality scallops, shrimps, and prime cut steaks served at an affordable price with an unforgettable experience. Feeding the community gives us tremendous pride,” said Paul Samson, partner at Black Rock.
According to Black Rock, not only is the food high quality, serving only Certified Angus Beef steaks, but the dining experience is unique as well, featuring several dishes on their distinctive 755-degree volcanic sizzling rock to give the ultimate customer control on exactly how to cook the steak. The heated rock ensures every bite is as hot and juicy as the first.
“Black Rock Bar and Grill will exceed your dining expectations. This high-end “DIY” experience will surely please the most hearty appetites and satisfy your cravings for adult beverages.” said Llenay T. in a Yelp review.
For the grand opening week, Black Rock is offering a buy-one-get-one 6-ounce sirloin steak. Entrees typically range from $13 to $35, the latter being the average cost of a signature Black Rock steak dish.
The restaurant is located South of The Walk at 2554 N. University Drive is open from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- EatAugust 29, 2023Addiction Bistro in Coral Springs Offers a Fresh Take on American Classics
- EatAugust 22, 2023La Marsa Brings Award-Winning Mediterranean Flavors to Coral Springs
- EventsAugust 14, 2023Living Word Christian Center to Host Back-to-School Supply Drive
- EventsJuly 25, 2023Temple Beth Orr Hosts Fun-Filled Open House