By: Chris Brunner
In response to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School tragedy, Broward County Public Schools is holding a Forum on School Safety at Plantation High School Wednesday, April 18.
During the Forum, Broward County School Board members, BCPS Superintendent Robert W. Runcie and District leadership will provide information and updates regarding school safety measures, state funding, mental health services and programs, counseling and support services for students and employees, and the SMART initiative as it pertains to school safety.
The Forum on School Safety will be held from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. All Coral Springs residents are invited. Doors open at 6 p.m. It will be streamed live on the District’s website, browardschools.com. Plantation High School is located at located at 6901 NW 16th Street, Plantation, Florida 33313,
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- NewsApril 16, 2020Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- NewsApril 6, 2020Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- NewsSeptember 25, 2019Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- NewsSeptember 23, 2019Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed