By Sharon Aron Baron
After 17 days of care, one patient was given a jubilant send-off by the caregivers and staff at Broward Health Coral Springs.
Given a “Code Happy” discharge from staff, Henry Bernal, of Sunrise, left the hospital on August 4, after surviving Covid-19.
The Broward Health Coral Springs team said, “It lifts our spirits to celebrate each Code Happy discharge.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.01.25Free Concerts Are Back at ‘The Walk’ on Wednesday’s in Coral Springs
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’