By Sharon Aron Baron
After 17 days of care, one patient was given a jubilant send-off by the caregivers and staff at Broward Health Coral Springs.
Given a “Code Happy” discharge from staff, Henry Bernal, of Sunrise, left the hospital on August 4, after surviving Covid-19.
The Broward Health Coral Springs team said, “It lifts our spirits to celebrate each Code Happy discharge.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime