By Sharon Aron Baron
After 17 days of care, one patient was given a jubilant send-off by the caregivers and staff at Broward Health Coral Springs.
Given a “Code Happy” discharge from staff, Henry Bernal, of Sunrise, left the hospital on August 4, after surviving Covid-19.
The Broward Health Coral Springs team said, “It lifts our spirits to celebrate each Code Happy discharge.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site