By Sharon Aron Baron
After 17 days of care, one patient was given a jubilant send-off by the caregivers and staff at Broward Health Coral Springs.
Given a “Code Happy” discharge from staff, Henry Bernal, of Sunrise, left the hospital on August 4, after surviving Covid-19.
The Broward Health Coral Springs team said, “It lifts our spirits to celebrate each Code Happy discharge.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.25Coral Springs Man Becomes a Millionaire After Routine Visit to Grocery Store
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28