By: Jen Russon
A veritable autumn fest and pumpkin extravaganza are planned at Broward Health Coral Springs this October; only this year, the pumpkins are being served up, to go.
In the spirit of last year’s Pumpkin Patch Family Day, the award-winning hospital will once again be the scene of fall fun. The only difference being you don’t get out of your car.
Presented by the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital, the family-friendly event features attractions and live music, up and down what’s being touted as Pumpkin Patch Lane.
The kids won’t want to miss safe-in-your-seat spectacles, like a fire truck with Sparky, ambulance, pet therapy dogs, and superheroes waving at you as you drive by. In light of public safety during COVID-19, families are asked to stay inside their cars during the event.
When parents pull up, they get a pumpkin placed in their trunk. Goodie bags are also on tap and given to every participating family while supplies last.
Be sure to RSVP for your trip down Pumpkin Patch Lane on Saturday, October 17, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will be held at 3000 Coral Hills Drive. Don’t forget to wear your costumes!
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2020.10.31Prodigious Journalist at Coral Springs Charter School on Track to Become Star Reporter
- News2020.10.30Exclusive: Grand Opening of New Trader Joe’s in Coral Springs
- News2020.10.29High School Students Can Earn Service Hours at ‘The Lyrical Lounge’
- News2020.10.29J.P. Taravella High School Holds First Annual Blood Drive in Honor of Athletic Director