By: Jen Russon
A veritable autumn fest and pumpkin extravaganza are planned at Broward Health Coral Springs this October; only this year, the pumpkins are being served up, to go.
In the spirit of last year’s Pumpkin Patch Family Day, the award-winning hospital will once again be the scene of fall fun. The only difference being you don’t get out of your car.
Presented by the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital, the family-friendly event features attractions and live music, up and down what’s being touted as Pumpkin Patch Lane.
The kids won’t want to miss safe-in-your-seat spectacles, like a fire truck with Sparky, ambulance, pet therapy dogs, and superheroes waving at you as you drive by. In light of public safety during COVID-19, families are asked to stay inside their cars during the event.
When parents pull up, they get a pumpkin placed in their trunk. Goodie bags are also on tap and given to every participating family while supplies last.
Be sure to RSVP for your trip down Pumpkin Patch Lane on Saturday, October 17, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will be held at 3000 Coral Hills Drive. Don’t forget to wear your costumes!
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at the imprint www.swallowpublishing.com. She lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter School Annual Lottery Now Open Through February 12
- News2021.01.19Activists Want City to Reconsider Removal of Basketball Courts from Park
- News2021.01.17Soccer Event Honoring Memory of Coral Springs Teen Raises Over $1,200
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Family Grateful to Make-a-Wish for ‘Making a Dream Come True’