By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Police stated that several residents had their cars burglarized in the early morning hours on Monday morning.
According to Officer Tyler Reik, there were five car burglaries that occurred south of Atlantic Boulevard both east and west of Ramblewood Drive. As of this time, there is no suspect, and they are not able to locate video surveillance in the area.
“All of the vehicles were unlocked – that was the point of entry,” he said. “[The] majority of our burglary vehicles are from being unlocked and the suspects just try the door handles. If the car is locked, they continue on. We have been trying to get that message out to our residents. “Lock it or lose it”.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest