By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Farmers’ Market is back with new dates along with a Jazz Brunch event in 2017.
Beginning January 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and continuing every second and fourth Sunday until April 30, the Farmers’ Market will feature vendors selling fresh and organic produce from their own farm, herbs, baked goods, pastas, as well as a variety of gourmet foods, including olive oil, fresh mozzarella, guacamole, jams, honey and more. There will even be pet treats available for your furry companions.
The dates are as follows
- January 15, 2017
- January 29, 2017
- February 12, 2017
- February 26, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- April 2, 2017
- April 30, 2017- Jazz Brunch
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court in Coral Springs. For more information, visit the CoralSpringsFarmersMarket.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28
- Events2021.02.23Relay For Life Seeks Youth Performers for Fundraising Talent Show