By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Farmers’ Market is back with new dates along with a Jazz Brunch event in 2017.
Beginning January 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and continuing every second and fourth Sunday until April 30, the Farmers’ Market will feature vendors selling fresh and organic produce from their own farm, herbs, baked goods, pastas, as well as a variety of gourmet foods, including olive oil, fresh mozzarella, guacamole, jams, honey and more. There will even be pet treats available for your furry companions.
The dates are as follows
- January 15, 2017
- January 29, 2017
- February 12, 2017
- February 26, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- April 2, 2017
- April 30, 2017- Jazz Brunch
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court in Coral Springs. For more information, visit the CoralSpringsFarmersMarket.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event