By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Taste of Coral Springs returns to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts on February 28 with a Mardi Gras theme and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area, all to benefit local children’s charities.
This year, they are bringing the spirit of New Orleans to life by dancing under the stars to live bands including IKO IKO, The Last Flight Out Dixieland Band, Simply Tina, as well as DJ Joey Scot. There will also be silent auction items, including vacation, golf and gift baskets, all benefiting Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Junior Achievement of South Florida, and YMCA of South Florida.
The Taste’s generous sponsors include: Title Label Sponsor: JM Lexus; VIP Sponsor: Frontpoint Security, Platinum Label Sponsors: Advanced Cable Communications, Coral Springs Center for the Arts and Forum Publishing Group; Gold Label Sponsor The City of Coral Springs; and Silver Label Sponsor: Style Entertainment, Inc. Previous Taste of Coral Springs events have contributed more than $415,000 to worthwhile charities.
The event takes place on Fat Tuesday, February 28, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $50 prior to the event. Limited tickets may be available for $60 at the door. VIP Tickets are available for $75 each, which allow guests early admission at 5:30 p.m. to get the first samples of the delectable foods from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors, all of which are included in the admission price.
For sponsorship, tickets and more event information, visit TasteofCoralSprings.org. The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.26Nominate an Outstanding Coral Springs Business for a 2021 Excellence Award
- News2021.01.26Coral Springs Gastroenterologist Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.26Video Shows Fiery Crash That Leaves 2 People Dead
- News2021.01.25Chicken Salad Chick Coral Springs Opens with Delicious Giveaways