Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues with its weekly food distribution for residents who need it most, and Rabbi Avraham Friedman says they have plenty of food.
Included this week are fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, pastries, dry goods including canned items, fresh eggs, chocolates, and more.
Visit this Wednesday, February 17, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at 3925 N University Drive.
Volunteer Coordinator Nechama Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn