By Ryan Yousefi
The Chamber invites the community to dance through the decades in a celebration event to contribute to a meaningful cause.
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce hosts its “Dancing Through the Decades” Annual Gala on Friday, October 20, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs at 11775 Heron Bay Boulevard.
The event aims to celebrate, recognize members, and entertain, benefiting the Chamber’s Education Foundation and supporting local high schools.
Attendees will be treated to a journey through the years through music and dance as the event’s theme travels across decades of the most memorable musical entertainment.
“I am looking forward to the Chamber’s 2023 Annual Gala. This event will honor and celebrate outstanding business leaders’ contributions to the Chamber and community as we ‘Dance Through the Decades,’” Cindy Brief, President/CEO of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber, said in a statement.
Brief stated that a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Chamber’s Education Foundation and continue to support local high schools.
“We are extremely proud that since the inception of the Chamber’s Education Foundation in 2009, we have been able to raise and donate over $100,000 to assist tomorrow’s leaders and future entrepreneurs,” she said.
Among the activities that will take place at the Gala will be an awards ceremony where the coveted Small Business Leader of the Year awards for Coral Springs and Coconut Creek will be presented, along with the Covered Bridge Award, the Butterfly Award, and the prestigious President’s Award. These recognitions celebrate the dedication and contributions of outstanding business leaders to the Chamber and the local community.
In addition to the awards, the Gala will offer multiple entertainment options, including music, dancing, an auction featuring exciting prizes, a caricature artist to capture the essence of the evening, and much more.
Attendees can also win prizes through the auctions and create lasting memories at the 360 Photo Booth.
Tickets for the Gala are available for purchase at www.csccrchamber.com. Members of the Chamber can take advantage of an exclusive early bird special if they register before October 2nd, receiving a $10 discount on their ticket.
General admission tickets are priced at $95 for members and $125 for future members. The early bird registration window closes on October 3rd, while overall registration ends on October 13 at 5:00 p.m.
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce also offers sponsorship opportunities for the Gala, with packages beginning at $550, including tickets to the event.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 7, 2023Following Road Rage Incident, Victim Endures Two Weeks of Intimidation and Over 62,000 Robocalls from Aggressor
- EventsDecember 7, 2023Shop on a Budget at the Seized Asset Auction on December 10
- EventsDecember 5, 202311th Annual ‘Light Up The Night’ Holiday Celebration Held on December 7
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft