By Selene Raj
Cinnaholic, the first exclusively vegan bakery in Coral Springs, has announced the official date of their grand opening, after preparing for their launch throughout the summer.
The plant-based eatery, famous for its gourmet cinnamon rolls and edible cookie dough, was founded in 2010 and expanded widely after a Shark Tank appearance in 2014.
With 40 locations across the United States and Canada, they appeal to both vegans and non-vegans.
The Coral Springs location will include all their signature desserts, which are baked from scratch every 20 minutes—in addition to the cinnamon rolls, they also have Baby buns, brownies, cookies, and Cinnacakes. Also on the menu will be a variety of 20 toppings as well as coffee and other beverages.
Fans of the franchise or newbies hoping to try it out for the first time can check the new storefront out beginning Friday, October 9. Their grand opening will be from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cinnaholic is located in Royal University Plazas, at 2560 N. University Drive, near Total Wine. For more information, visit the Cinnaholic website.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.10.23Trump and Biden Volunteers Riff Leads to Call to Coral Springs Police
- News2020.10.14Water Shut Offs for 3,000 Postponed After Daley and Simmons Intervene
- News2020.10.14Early Voting and Ballot Drop-off Information for Broward County
- News2020.10.05Huge Children’s Consignment Event Returns to Coral Springs Oct 8 – 18