By: Matt Rothman
Head Coach Joe Franco and the Coral Glades baseball team had another tremendous season. However, it ultimately came to an end in the District Semifinals, but not before the Jaguars won 13 of 21 games.
Juhasz had a tremendous season as he hit .483. He 11 of his 28 hits go for extra bases and drove in ten runs. Other notable performances from the Jaguars offense came from Trace Thelwell. He led the team with two home runs and 21 RBI’s.
Jonny Melnick and Nick Basso also had home runs this year, while Elijah Leon and Emanuel Sohit had ERA’s under 2.00 this year. Freshman Anthony Quigley also recorded four wins on the mound.
Despite losing nine players, Coral Glades will still return a talented group next year. They already have five underclassmen on the team and still have many starters such as Ashton Singpradith, Angelo Smith, and Evan Puccio set to become seniors.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State
- News2021.07.16Coral Springs Native Caleb Roberts Selected in 5th Round of MLB Draft
- News2021.07.16J.P. Taravella Grad Jack Sinclair Drafted in 16th Round of MLB Draft