By: Sharon Aron Baron
With the Sample Road Water and Sewer Line Replacement now completed, beginning April 17, the City of Coral Springs will now begin working on the Sample Road intersections at Coral Hills Drive and University Drive in phases.
During the first phase, construction crews will be working at the intersection at Coral Hills Drive for the next two weeks between the hours of 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. with no construction work on Friday and Saturday nights.
Only local traffic will be allowed between University Drive to Coral Springs Drive with no access through the Coral Hills Drive intersection. West bound traffic on Sample Road will need to go to Wiles Road on the North or Royal Palm Boulevard on the south in order to go west. East bound traffic on Sample Road will need to go to Wiles Road on the north or Royal Palm Boulevard on the south in order to go east Green routes are recommended detour routes.
If you don’t have a need to be between Coral Hills Drive and Coral Springs Drive, you are asked to please avoid the area.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students