By: Sharon Aron Baron
Great news for residents: Coral Springs isn’t canceling their annual 4th of July celebration — they’re just doing things a bit differently this year due to COVID-19.
On Saturday, July 4, 2020, the city invites its residents and businesses to enjoy our Fourth of July Parade from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in honor of our country’s independence.
There will be festively decorated city vehicles representing each city department will visit all of our Coral Springs communities. As they pass by, remember to wave your flags and practice social distancing.
The following is an estimated timeline the Parade will visit each neighborhood:
- 10:00 a.m. Country Club of Coral Springs
- 10:25 a.m. Westchester
- 10:50 a.m. The Springs/Pine Landing
- 11:00 a.m. Cypress Run/Cypress Glen
- 11:15 a.m. Oakwood/Shadow Wood
- 11:30 a.m. Ramblewood South/Sherwood Forest
- 12:15 p.m. Forest Hills
- 12:30 p.m. Pine Glen/Riverside/Meadow & Dells
- 12:40 p.m. Hidden Hammocks/Oakbrook
- 1:00 p.m. Pine Ridge/ North Springs
- 1:15 p.m. Chevy Chase
They ask residents to clear the street of any vehicles, as this may cause the route to shift.
They remind residents that fireworks can be dangerous. Always have an adult supervise fireworks activities. Airborne fireworks run the risk of damaging property or causing serious injury to users.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.12.02Amazing 1965 Photograph of the Covered Bridge in Coral Springs Uncovered
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science