Coral Springs Aquacades will be offering a free synchro class to the community on May 19, from 12 pm to 1:30 pm at Mullins Park Pool because May is National Synchronized Swimming Month or as they call it, Synchro de Mayo.
Offered to all the girls in our community from ages 6 and up that have basic swimming skills, it is a great opportunity for everyone to learn about, experience and try synchronized swimming.
Everyone will get the chance to be a synchronized swimmer for a day, or simply observe.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.18Spring 2022 Softball Registration Open until January 31
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’