Coral Springs Aquacades will be offering a free synchro class to the community on May 19, from 12 pm to 1:30 pm at Mullins Park Pool because May is National Synchronized Swimming Month or as they call it, Synchro de Mayo.
Offered to all the girls in our community from ages 6 and up that have basic swimming skills, it is a great opportunity for everyone to learn about, experience and try synchronized swimming.
Everyone will get the chance to be a synchronized swimmer for a day, or simply observe.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video