By Selene Raj
Police are searching for the suspect who stabbed a victim on Tuesday morning in the parking lot of Broward Health Coral Springs.
“There was a stabbing that took place at Coral Springs Medical Center at approximately 7:37 a.m., and at this time, it’s an ongoing investigation,” said Sergeant Francis Capre.
On local social media groups, several people have shared details about the potential victim and suspect; however, none of this information has been confirmed by authorities.
According to Local 10, the victim was a woman who was transported to Broward Health North’s trauma center, and her condition has not been publicly released.
A Toyota SUV was also towed away at the scene. As more information becomes available, updates will be provided.
Send your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2021.12.15Single Mother Fired While Battling Cancer: Employer Denies Claims of Wrongdoing
- News2021.12.07Coral Springs Resident Selflessly Organizes Fundraiser for Neighbor in Need
- Events2021.12.05Social Club for 55-Plus Caribbean-Americans
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization