By Selene Raj
Police are searching for the suspect who stabbed a victim on Tuesday morning in the parking lot of Broward Health Coral Springs.
“There was a stabbing that took place at Coral Springs Medical Center at approximately 7:37 a.m., and at this time, it’s an ongoing investigation,” said Sergeant Francis Capre.
On local social media groups, several people have shared details about the potential victim and suspect; however, none of this information has been confirmed by authorities.
According to Local 10, the victim was a woman who was transported to Broward Health North’s trauma center, and her condition has not been publicly released.
A Toyota SUV was also towed away at the scene. As more information becomes available, updates will be provided.
Send your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master’s in Mass Communications in 2020 and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.04.12Coral Springs Server Gets $425 Tip From Local Organization
- News2021.02.16Amazing ‘Angel’ Selflessly Donates Kidney to Coral Springs Employee in Need
- News2021.01.08Woman in Search of Stranger Who Saved Her from Exploding Car
- News2021.01.06Rep Dan Daley Advocates for his District on 5 House Committees