By: Jen Russon
The fitness venue, ilovekickboxing, with locations throughout South Florida, permanently closed its Coral Springs and Coconut Creek studios this month, according to the company.
Headquartered in Merrick, New York, each ilovekickboxing studio is independently owned and operated and started when its founder and CEO, Michael Parella, noticed big box gyms were not teaching their kickboxing classes in an “ideal” fashion.
Like all of the ilovekickboxing franchises, the studio located in Coral Springs adhered to his model of what an ideal kickboxing studio might look like, with free-standing instead of hanging heavy bags.
Owners of the studio franchise located on 728 Riverside Drive in Coral Springs could not be reached for comment due to an inoperable phone number with an outgoing message which says the number is no longer in service.
Customers who registered for classes in the past six months are entitled to a full refund and encouraged to transfer their credit to another location. Email email@example.com.
The closest ilovekickboxing locations to residents of Parkland and Coral Springs are in Boca Raton and Pompano Beach.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2021.06.21Senior Activist Recognized by the City at 100th Birthday Party
- Events2021.06.09Next Stop Broadway Has Session 2 Summer Slots Still Available
- Events2021.06.03Coral Springs Museum of Art Debuts Mix and Mingle ‘Happy Hour’ Nights
- News2021.06.01Coral Springs Center of the Arts Director’s Son Battles Rare Form of Liver Cancer