By: Jen Russon
The fitness venue, ilovekickboxing, with locations throughout South Florida, permanently closed its Coral Springs and Coconut Creek studios this month, according to the company.
Headquartered in Merrick, New York, each ilovekickboxing studio is independently owned and operated and started when its founder and CEO, Michael Parella, noticed big box gyms were not teaching their kickboxing classes in an “ideal” fashion.
Like all of the ilovekickboxing franchises, the studio located in Coral Springs adhered to his model of what an ideal kickboxing studio might look like, with free-standing instead of hanging heavy bags.
Owners of the studio franchise located on 728 Riverside Drive in Coral Springs could not be reached for comment due to an inoperable phone number with an outgoing message which says the number is no longer in service.
Customers who registered for classes in the past six months are entitled to a full refund and encouraged to transfer their credit to another location. Email email@example.com.
The closest ilovekickboxing locations to residents of Parkland and Coral Springs are in Boca Raton and Pompano Beach.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- News2020.11.192 Coral Springs Charter School Students Selected for Florida All-State Honor Band
- News2020.11.17J.P. Taravella Graduate Represents Coral Springs in Miss Florida Teen USA Competition
- News2020.11.14Coral Springs Eagle Scout Dedicates WWII Sentry Dog Statue that Belonged to Late Grandfather
- News2020.11.12Precautions in Place for Pre-Thanksgiving Unity Service November 24