Broward County School employee Mark Stephen Lynn of Coral Springs was arrested late Saturday evening.
Lynn, 55, was arrested after police received a call that he was standing outside his residence with no clothes on. The victims advised police that they observed Lynn standing on his front porch under the light completely naked exposing his genitals.When Lynn observed the victims calling the police he went inside his residence and closed the door.
Lynn is being charged with exhibition/child under 16 and two counts of exposure of sexual organs. He is an employee at Country Hills Elementary School and this is the third time that he has exposed himself outside his home.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle