Broward County School employee Mark Stephen Lynn of Coral Springs was arrested late Saturday evening.
Lynn, 55, was arrested after police received a call that he was standing outside his residence with no clothes on. The victims advised police that they observed Lynn standing on his front porch under the light completely naked exposing his genitals.When Lynn observed the victims calling the police he went inside his residence and closed the door.
Lynn is being charged with exhibition/child under 16 and two counts of exposure of sexual organs. He is an employee at Country Hills Elementary School and this is the third time that he has exposed himself outside his home.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event