Broward County School employee Mark Stephen Lynn of Coral Springs was arrested late Saturday evening.
Lynn, 55, was arrested after police received a call that he was standing outside his residence with no clothes on. The victims advised police that they observed Lynn standing on his front porch under the light completely naked exposing his genitals.When Lynn observed the victims calling the police he went inside his residence and closed the door.
Lynn is being charged with exhibition/child under 16 and two counts of exposure of sexual organs. He is an employee at Country Hills Elementary School and this is the third time that he has exposed himself outside his home.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive