By: Sharon Aron Baron
Out of more than 64,000 “Delicious Deli Giveaways” contest entries from TooJay’s, a Coral Springs resident took home the Grand Prize of free pastrami for a year.
“Delicious Deli Giveaways” were part of a special pastrami celebration in which TooJay’s offered guests the chance to win free pastrami for a year and awarded 500 prizes over a period of five weeks.
Winner Michael Greenside of Coral Springs frequently dines at the TooJay’s restaurant located at The Walk at University. His favorite dish is the pastrami sandwich and he and his wife visit TooJay’s a couple of times a week for lunch or dinner.
According to a spokesperson for TooJay’s, the prize has been loaded onto his “Delicious Rewards” account and it is equivalent to one pastrami entrée a week for a year.
Founded in 1981, TooJay’s has grown to 30 restaurants and currently serves guests in Palm Beach and Broward counties, the Treasure Coast, the West Coast of Florida, the Orlando area and The Villages.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn