By: Sharon Aron Baron
Out of more than 64,000 “Delicious Deli Giveaways” contest entries from TooJay’s, a Coral Springs resident took home the Grand Prize of free pastrami for a year.
“Delicious Deli Giveaways” were part of a special pastrami celebration in which TooJay’s offered guests the chance to win free pastrami for a year and awarded 500 prizes over a period of five weeks.
Winner Michael Greenside of Coral Springs frequently dines at the TooJay’s restaurant located at The Walk at University. His favorite dish is the pastrami sandwich and he and his wife visit TooJay’s a couple of times a week for lunch or dinner.
According to a spokesperson for TooJay’s, the prize has been loaded onto his “Delicious Rewards” account and it is equivalent to one pastrami entrée a week for a year.
Founded in 1981, TooJay’s has grown to 30 restaurants and currently serves guests in Palm Beach and Broward counties, the Treasure Coast, the West Coast of Florida, the Orlando area and The Villages.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive