By: Claire Cornish
If you are looking for a slightly more vintage kind of puppy, Tiko is the boy for you.
This handsome senior is looking for somewhere where he can enjoy the more active style of early retirement but would also appreciate a home where he can enjoy an afternoon nap and some treats.
Tiko is a sweet and friendly boy who is extremely anxious in the shelter environment and really needs to find a foster or forever home as soon as possible.
Tiko says to Coral Springs residents, “I’m taking early retirement, and I need a family to share my golden years!”
Tiko’s ID# is A2067242, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family