By Ryan Yousefi
A Coral Springs woman was left fighting for her life in critical condition after a multi-car head-on collision in Deerfield Beach early Thursday morning.
A description of the incident provided by the Broward County Sheriff Office’s traffic homicide unit said Dalhia Louidor, 25, of Coral Springs was traveling eastbound in a 2016 Toyota Corolla on Southwest 10th Street just before 7 a.m. when she allegedly lost control of her vehicle.
Louidors’ car traveled over a curb, entered westbound lanes, and eventually struck a 2020 Mercedez-Benz driven by Dara Pollack, 27, of Fort Lauderdale.
A preliminary investigation by BSO has indicated Louidor struck Pollack’s car in an angled head-on manner at a high rate of speed, causing serious injuries.
The collision came with such force that it caused both vehicles to rotate, spinning into oncoming traffic. As both cars spun out of control, a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Alfredo Rodriguez, 57, became involved in the pile-up, eventually also losing control and striking a fourth vehicle, a 2013 Toyota Corolla driven by Jerome Davidson, 36.
As of the last update received from the BSO traffic homicide unit, Louidor, Pollack, and Rodriguez had all been transported to Broward Health North, with Louidor being treated for what are described as critical injuries.
No further injuries updates were available at this time. We will provide updates to the status of those involved as more details become available.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2020.11.27Coral Springs Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Homeless Woman
- News2020.11.27Coral Springs Covid-19 Cases Continue to Rise Through November 26
- News2020.11.25Coral Springs Covid-19 Case Update through November 24
- News2020.11.25Man Arrested For Domestic Violence; Firing Gun into Coral Springs Residence