By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Annual Fourth of July Celebration in Coral Springs when we will mark our country’s independence with fun activities and a grand fireworks display.
Beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 4, the fun will include bounce houses, music, craft activities, food and refreshments. Some activities may cost a nominal fee.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Personal fireworks, alcoholic beverages and pets are not allowed in the park.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is offering free parking, free bathrooms and free water from 8-10 p.m. for those who are planning to head over to Mullins Park for the fireworks.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive – N.W. 29th Street.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts