By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Annual Fourth of July Celebration in Coral Springs when we will mark our country’s independence with fun activities and a grand fireworks display.
Beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 4, the fun will include bounce houses, music, craft activities, food and refreshments. Some activities may cost a nominal fee.
There is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Personal fireworks, alcoholic beverages and pets are not allowed in the park.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is offering free parking, free bathrooms and free water from 8-10 p.m. for those who are planning to head over to Mullins Park for the fireworks.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive – N.W. 29th Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.16Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domination Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- News2019.11.143 Coral Springs Schools Earn Five-Star Award from Florida Department of Education
- News2019.11.14New Building May Offer Fresh Beginning at Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Crime & Safety2019.11.13Sheriff Gregory Tony Announces Campaign Kick-off Fundraiser