By Sharon Aron Baron
The most noticeable changes at the revamped Coral Springs restaurant include replacing the exterior striped awnings with oversized, contemporary ones that elongate the building and highlight the façade.
Inside, Applebee’s removed the pop-culture tchotchkes and added photos and murals. Wall images depict area school sports teams, including J.P. Taravella High School, public artworks Humpty Dumpty “HD” and Rock-et Man, and much more, giving the restaurant a distinct neighborhood feel.
Guests will also appreciate changes beyond bricks and mortar. New kitchen procedures mean guests receive fresh, hot meals faster than ever. Kitchen staff re-training emphasized the finer culinary points in preparing the restaurant’s most popular entrees. The company also re-certified team members to deliver superior service in a way that is uniquely Applebee’s.
Applebee’s is located at 2729 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts