Coral Springs Talk and Applebee’s Restaurant in Coral Springs is offering one lucky winner a $100 Gift Card to celebrate their new look and feel after their recent remodel.
Applebee’s and its franchise partners are revitalizing all of the restaurant chain’s approximately 2,000 locations by the end of 2014. The Coral Springs Applebee’s is operated by Apple Sauce, Inc. franchise.
Applebee’s is breathing new life into our restaurants, giving them stronger connections to their individual neighborhoods and providing our guests with renewed experiences,” said Susie Hansbarger, Regional Marketing Manager.
The most noticeable changes at the revamped Coral Springs restaurant include the replacement of the exterior striped awnings with oversized, contemporary ones that elongate the building and highlight the façade. Inside, Applebee’s removed the pop-culture tchotchkes and added photos and murals. Wall images depict area school sports teams including J.P. Taravella High School, public artworks Humpty Dumpty “HD” and Rock-et Man and much more giving the restaurant a distinctly neighborhood feel.
Guests will also appreciate changes beyond bricks and mortar. New kitchen procedures mean guests receive fresh, hot meals faster than ever. Kitchen staff re-training emphasized the finer culinary points in preparing the restaurant’s most popular entrees. The company also re-certified team members to deliver superior service in a way that is uniquely Applebee’s.
Applebee’s is located at 2729 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students