By: Chris Brunner
Come sit under the stars and enjoy a movie with your family and friends at the City’s free Family Movie Series.
On Saturday, October 4, enjoy How to Train your Dragon 2, rated PG. The movie is set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe’s longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup’s world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
It all begins at 8 p.m. at Betti Stradling Park. Parking and admission is free. Blankets, lawn chairs and coolers are welcome, and refreshments will be available for purchase. Please refrain from bringing glass containers, alcohol and pets.
Betti Stradling Park is located at 10301 Wiles Rd., just east of Coral Springs Drive. For more information, please call 954-345-2200.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed