By: Sharon Aron Baron
One of the hotly-debated issues of this city commission election in November is the proposed $28 million dollar municipal building. At the Candidate forum last week, three residents who are running for Seat 5 were asked their opinions about it.
Originally referred to as the new city hall, the name has morphed into a “Municipal Complex.” Candidates Joy Carter and Andy Holz believe that the cost is too high and that residents should have a vote on it. Laurette Homan believes that the new complex will move Coral Springs forward.
All agree that a new one is needed but each one has different ideas on how to go about building it. Watch the video above. What do you think?
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12
- News2021.01.19Girl Scouts Receive Funding from Coral Springs Community Chest