By: Sharon Aron Baron
One of the hotly-debated issues of this city commission election in November is the proposed $28 million dollar municipal building. At the Candidate forum last week, three residents who are running for Seat 5 were asked their opinions about it.
Originally referred to as the new city hall, the name has morphed into a “Municipal Complex.” Candidates Joy Carter and Andy Holz believe that the cost is too high and that residents should have a vote on it. Laurette Homan believes that the new complex will move Coral Springs forward.
All agree that a new one is needed but each one has different ideas on how to go about building it. Watch the video above. What do you think?
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video