By Claire Cornish
This handsome Husky boy is only a year old, but he is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smarts and obedience.
Loki was found running through traffic in Miami by a Good Samaritan who quickly found out that Loki was micro-chipped, but when the company left countless messages with the owners, nobody responded.
He is a typical Husky – he loves to run, he likes to sing —although he is unlikely to make it in the music industry, and he enjoys the companionship of other dogs.
He is fostered with a small grumpy dog and is relentlessly patient and good-natured with him. Loki is an upbeat kind of pup despite this betrayal, and he has a fun, friendly personality. If you would like to meet Loki, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meet and greet!
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality