By Claire Cornish
This handsome Husky boy is only a year old, but he is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smarts and obedience.
Loki was found running through traffic in Miami by a Good Samaritan who quickly found out that Loki was micro-chipped, but when the company left countless messages with the owners, nobody responded.
He is a typical Husky – he loves to run, he likes to sing —although he is unlikely to make it in the music industry, and he enjoys the companionship of other dogs.
He is fostered with a small grumpy dog and is relentlessly patient and good-natured with him. Loki is an upbeat kind of pup despite this betrayal, and he has a fun, friendly personality. If you would like to meet Loki, please contact email@example.com to arrange a meet and greet!
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC