By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mimosas, wine and live music will be some of the highlights of the Coral Springs Jazz Brunch event at the ArtWalk where residents can enjoy music or shop for fresh items at the Farmers’ Market.
The event, called “Savor the Notes” takes place on Sunday, April 30, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. where visitors will enjoy local artists, along with jazz by JayBee and Sound of Vision. One of today’s leading groups, Sound Of Vision, blends contemporary jazz with latin rhythms and urban funk, to create a unique sound that crosses many stylistic borders.
Specialty brunch specialties will be available for purchase and there will be a Market to Table area featuring Farmers’ Market vendors.
The event is free, but food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Mimosas and sangria will also be available for $5 per serving. Proceeds from alcohol sales will go toward the Coral Springs Museum of Art.
Limited seating will be available, but blankets and chairs are encouraged. Please refrain from bringing any outside food and alcohol to the event.
Parking will be available near the ArtWalk at Bank of America, Financial Plaza and MedArts in the Springs. The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court, just west of University Drive.
This is the final Farmers’ Market until next fall. To become a future vendor, please visit the CoralSpringsFarmersMarket.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts