By Jon Schaefer
Camp Gladiator Fitness offers free outdoor workout sessions in Tamarac and Coral Springs this month.
Camp Gladiator Fitness is an outdoor and online fitness program that teaches strength training and cardio, run by certified group fitness instructor Kristina Dawson.
On Monday and Wednesday, the camp meets at Sawgrass Lanes Bowling Alley at 8501 N University Dr in Tamarac at 6:00 a.m. and Riverside Park at 205 Coral Ridge Dr in Coral Springs on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
Dawson said the camp is their signature, 60-minute full-body workout with cardio and strength training for all body types and fitness levels. She welcomes residents to be a part of the fitness community that motivates one another and participates in social events, challenges, and games.
For more information, go to campgladiator.com.
- Jon Schaefer has been a resident of Coral Springs most of his life. He is a 2008 graduate of Coral Springs High School and a 2021 graduate of FAU.
- News2023.02.04Decision Day Looms for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Enrollment Relief: School Board Workshops to Review Community Proposals
- Events2023.01.31Florida Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.24The Panthers IceDen Holds Free Hockey Festival
- Events2023.01.16Basser’s Fine Wine Presents Paul Hobbs Cabernet Wine Tasting