By Claire Cornish
Gunner is a five-year-old young man who has not had the best of luck when it comes to adopters.
He originally found himself at the shelter after his human parents divorced, and was recently returned when his current adopter’s circumstances changed.
Poor Gunner is understandably confused and wondering when his forever family really will turn out to be forever.
Gunner is an obedient, active boy who has good manners and plays well with others. He is strong but walks nicely and is always ready to lounge on the sofa with you.
His ID# is A1792960, and he is currently living at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can arrange an appointment to meet Gunner by sending an email to ACADAdoptions@broward.org.
Gunner says, “I’m such a good boy; please give me a chance!”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home