By: Claire Cornish
You might recognize this handsome hunk of a pup from an earlier Parkland Talk Pet of the Week article.
Francis has some big news to share, and that is that if you are interested in adding him to your family, he is now in a foster home and will be conducting his meet and greets from there.
Last week Popo Rescue decided to spring Francis from the shelter, and he has been nothing short of wonderful as he settles into home life again. Francis has been staying and playing at a pet resort for a few days and has already made a host of new friends, both canine and human.
He is truly a once-in-a-lifetime kind of dog. If you would like to meet him and add him to your family, please contact email@example.com.
Francis says, “I’m your perfect forever family member!”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC