By: Claire Cornish
You might recognize this handsome hunk of a pup from an earlier Parkland Talk Pet of the Week article.
Francis has some big news to share, and that is that if you are interested in adding him to your family, he is now in a foster home and will be conducting his meet and greets from there.
Last week Popo Rescue decided to spring Francis from the shelter, and he has been nothing short of wonderful as he settles into home life again. Francis has been staying and playing at a pet resort for a few days and has already made a host of new friends, both canine and human.
He is truly a once-in-a-lifetime kind of dog. If you would like to meet him and add him to your family, please contact email@example.com.
Francis says, “I’m your perfect forever family member!”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family
- News2021.04.22Found Running in Traffic, This Husky Has a Fun, Friendly Personality
- News2021.04.065-Month-Old Puppy with Expressive Ears Needs a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home