By: Sharon Aron Baron
Staff at Northwest Medical Center received a well-deserved salute from area police and fire rescue on Thursday.
Early that morning, Northwest Medical Center, along with Margate-Coconut Creek Fire Department, North Lauderdale Fire Department, Coral Springs Parkland Fire Department, Margate Police Department, and Margate City personnel honored everyday Healthcare Heroes during their shift change.
Doctors, nurses, and staff at the Margate hospital, along with first responders are standing together to stop the spread of COVID-19 as Broward County nears its projected peak.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home