By: Sharon Aron Baron
Some bunny will be at the Coral Square and and Town Center at Boca Raton this Easter offering families the chance to participate a memorable Easter experience.
Each mall will offer a Bunny Photo Experience, giving children the chance to visit with the Bunny and take home a treasured snapshot of the fun occasion.
“We love to hold family-friendly events and we always look forward to watching children interact with the Bunny at Easter,” said Sean Carroll, Director of Marketing & Business Development at Town Center at Boca Raton.
The Bunny Photo Experience at both locations will begin March 24 and run through April 15.
Town Center at Boca Raton
Town Center at Boca Raton Bunny Photo Experience will take place in the Nordstrom Courtyard from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. March 24, 25, 27-31, April 1, 3, 4-8, 10-13; 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. March 26, April 2, 9; and 9:00 am – 8 p.m. April 14, 15.
Coral Square Mall
The Coral Square Bunny Photo Experience will take place in Center Court from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. March 24, 25, 31 and April 1, 7, 8, 10-13; 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on March 26 and April 2; 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. March 27-30, April 3-6; 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. April 9; and 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. April 14, 15.
Kids will have the chance to visit with the Bunny and take home a treasured snapshot of the fun occasion.
A Bunny Brunch at Coral Square will also take place on April 8 from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Children will enjoy a performance by Oopsey The Clown and take home an Easter basket with candy and/or toy-filled eggs.
The sponsors for the 2017 Bunny Photo Experience are The Gymboree Corporation – including its Gymboree and Crazy 8 children’s clothing brands and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment which is celebrating the highly-anticipated release of “Sing,” available on Digital HD March 3rd and on Blu-ray DVD March 21st.
Come visit the Simon Easter Photo Experience and receive a fun-filled activity sheet, a custom Sing holiday headband, and watch highlights from the movie.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show