By: Sharon Aron Baron
Stop by the Coral Springs Farmers’ Market this Sunday where there will be live rock music, fun and great food vendors.
Classic rock music will be performed by the house band from School of Rock in Coral Springs, so bring your chairs, shopping bags and enjoy the event Sunday morning, which opens from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Downtown ArtWalk.
Lip Smakin’ Honey
Lip Smakin’ Honey are purveyors of fine organic and all natural culinary products. They are the exclusive distributor for LipSMAKin Good all natural and organic honeys and honey products. Most of their honey is sourced in Florida. They have a wide range of local honeys and are a hit at local Farmers’ Markets.
Naughty Nutty Love
Denise began selling homemade natural peanut butter to bodybuilders in the Philadelphia area gyms where she worked as a way for this single mom of three teens to make some extra income. In 2011, Naughty Nutty Love’s sharp branding and high quality products became a staple at farmer’s markets all over the Philly region. In 2014, Naughty Nutty Love made the nutty trek down to South Florida to win over yet even more artisan nut butter fans. Please stop by to say Hello to Denise and Blake, owners of Naughty Nutty Love this Sunday.
April 2, 2017
April 30, 2017- Jazz Brunch
The ArtWalk is located at 9405 NW 31st Court in Coral Springs. For more information, visit the CoralSpringsFarmersMarket.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts