By: Sharon Aron Baron
Now in its 27th year, First Church of Coral Springs invites residents to step back in time to Bethlehem Revisited, a living interactive recreation of the town of Bethlehem as it may have appeared 2,000 years ago.
Their historic recreation includes a walled city utilizing more than 30,500 square feet of lumber, an authentic marketplace where shop owners are eager to show their wares and demonstrate how they are made, and visitors will also find shepherds, Roman soldiers, storytellers, and a living nativity.
“We hope that everyone who leaves the city is lifted up and given a sense of peace,” said Senior Pastor Vance Rains.
Bethlehem Revisited begins Friday, December 13, through Tuesday, December 17. Visitors can enter the city between 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Friday, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, and 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
Bethlehem Revisited is appropriate for all ages, and admission is free; however, guests may feel charitable and donate to their Paypal account to help them continue for years to come.
First Church is located at 8650 W Sample Road, Coral Springs (half a mile east of University Drive). For more information about Bethlehem Revisited, see www.bethlehem-revisited.com.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event