By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced the arrest of the man allegedly responsible for two bank robberies that took place last week in Coral Springs.
Daniel Michael, 41, was arrested without incident by the FBI in Margate today and is now facing federal charges.
Michael allegedly robbed two Coral Springs banks: a BB&T Bank branch at 4695 N. University Drive on October 1, and a TD Bank branch at 4697 N State Rd 7 on October 2.
His initial appearance will be in Fort Lauderdale Federal Court on Wednesday.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.08.19Young Chef’s Academy Holds ‘Open House’ in Coral Springs
- Crime & Safety2019.08.19Crash on Sawgrass Expressway Leaves One Victim Dead
- Eat2019.08.19There’s Only a Short Wait Until Five Guys Opening Date
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence