By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced the arrest of the man allegedly responsible for two bank robberies that took place last week in Coral Springs.
Daniel Michael, 41, was arrested without incident by the FBI in Margate today and is now facing federal charges.
Michael allegedly robbed two Coral Springs banks: a BB&T Bank branch at 4695 N. University Drive on October 1, and a TD Bank branch at 4697 N State Rd 7 on October 2.
His initial appearance will be in Fort Lauderdale Federal Court on Wednesday.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center