By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced the arrest of the man allegedly responsible for two bank robberies that took place last week in Coral Springs.
Daniel Michael, 41, was arrested without incident by the FBI in Margate today and is now facing federal charges.
Michael allegedly robbed two Coral Springs banks: a BB&T Bank branch at 4695 N. University Drive on October 1, and a TD Bank branch at 4697 N State Rd 7 on October 2.
His initial appearance will be in Fort Lauderdale Federal Court on Wednesday.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.05.26Over 100 Coral Springs Restaurants Now Open for Inside Dining or Delivery
- News2020.05.25COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from Florida Department of Health May 25
- News2020.05.24Impressive List of 2020 Candidates Running for Office in Coral Springs –So Far
- News2020.05.22COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from Florida Department of Health May 22