By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced the arrest of the man allegedly responsible for two bank robberies that took place last week in Coral Springs.
Daniel Michael, 41, was arrested without incident by the FBI in Margate today and is now facing federal charges.
Michael allegedly robbed two Coral Springs banks: a BB&T Bank branch at 4695 N. University Drive on October 1, and a TD Bank branch at 4697 N State Rd 7 on October 2.
His initial appearance will be in Fort Lauderdale Federal Court on Wednesday.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive