By: Sharon Aron Baron
The FBI announced the arrest of the man allegedly responsible for two bank robberies that took place last week in Coral Springs.
Daniel Michael, 41, was arrested without incident by the FBI in Margate today and is now facing federal charges.
Michael allegedly robbed two Coral Springs banks: a BB&T Bank branch at 4695 N. University Drive on October 1, and a TD Bank branch at 4697 N State Rd 7 on October 2.
His initial appearance will be in Fort Lauderdale Federal Court on Wednesday.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.23National Fraternal Order of Police Reports 371 Law Enforcement Officers Have Died From COVID-19
- News2021.01.22Effective Immediately Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine Site to Requires Proof of Florida Residency
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8