By: Sharon Aron Baron
In July of 2012, Coral Springs Talk posted the disturbing video of a man who let his dog get dangerously close to a Coral Springs family’s cat and kill it while out for a walk. Surveillance videos caught the whole disturbing attack and the angered many local residents who wanted justice for “Mama” cat.
One resident in Fort Lauderdale was so disturbed when she saw our post, she actually located the culprit who turned out to be Hume Hamilton, who was 81 at the time and was turned over to authorities. But after spending 527 days in prison for animal cruelty, an appeals court ruled this week that he committed no crime and must be set free as soon as possible.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation