By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs invites the public to join them for the Mayor’s Town Hall to discuss social issues affecting our community.
The following are panelists for the event: Mayor Scott Brook, Shawn Kahn, Mental Health Clinician, Grace Carrington Broward Democratic Committee State Committeewoman, and Amed Avila, Managing Director of Fiduciary Trust Company International.
A moderator will submit residential comments and questions for panelist response. Those who participate online can submit video questions in advance here no later than July 17. Simply use your cell phone to record your message (include your name), ensure your question or comment is 15 seconds or less, then upload.
Residents can ask questions live or in advance on the city’s Facebook page and can join live online via Facebook, or on City TV. Panelists must complete their questions within two minutes to allow for additional community participation.
All participants must adhere to FCC guidelines for the live broadcast. No foul language, derogatory or defamatory remarks.
The Town Hall will be held Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 7 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Hopes for a Little Holiday Magic with Home Decor Contest
- News2020.11.28Coral Springs Holds Virtual Tree-Lighting Ceremony