By: Claire Cornish
Jaipura is a young stay-at-home-mom whose youngest has just flown the nest. She likes to run around in the yard or take nice walks and is easily occupied with a chew toy or a bone.
Jaipura has some commands under her belt but would welcome a refresher from her new family.
She says to Coral Springs residents: “Let’s get to know one another better.” Her ID number is A2017964.
Currently, she is at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home