By Ryan Yousefi
Coral Springs residents will soon have a closer option if they desire to “Eat Mor Chikin.”
Back in May, an eagle-eyed reader informed us that the mystery structure going up at 4670 N State Road 7 in Coconut Creek would soon be a brand new Chick-fil-A. Now, we know the day the famous chicken restaurant plans to open its doors: Thursday, July 16.
According to Chick-fil-A’s website, the Coconut Creek location is less than two weeks from opening its doors to the public. As of Sunday, the location — near the intersection of Wiles and 441 — looked to be adding the finishing touches as construction workers seemed to be installing fixtures and painting inside the store.
While some have expressed concern about the location due to the high amount of traffic Chick-fil-A restaurants attached, it does appear that this particular store will have a double drive-thru that, coupled with their employees taking orders in the parking lot, should move customers in and out quickly.
In addition, there are clear arrows on the ground instructing incoming customer traffic to form a line that will wrap around the restaurant, thus keeping traffic out of the road. This is a constant problem at the Ramblewood location and others around South Florida, especially during lunch hours.
Coral Springs Talk has reached out to Chick-fil-A for additional details about any Grand Opening plans. If we hear back about discounts, specials, or promotions that will score you a free chicken sandwich if you dress up as a cow, we’ll be sure to let readers know.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & Safety2021.04.21Broward Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie Arrested For Perjury
- News2021.03.26COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 26: Coral Springs Crosses 12,000 Case Threshold
- News2021.03.24Coral Springs COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 24
- News2021.03.22Coral Springs COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 22