By Sharon Aron Baron
City Manager Frank Babinec announced on Monday the selection of Jill M. Brown to serve as Director of the Coral Springs Museum of Art (CSMoA).
She replaces former director, Julia Andrews who retired in February.
Brown’s experience will elevate the CSMoA’s reach through cultural development, new program initiative, and strategic planning. A dedicated and studious art enthusiast, Brown graduated from three universities. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Art from Ohio University, Teaching Certification in Visual Arts from Bowling Green State University, and her Master of Education in Art Education from the University of Toledo.
Brown’s expansive career in the Arts includes developing multifaceted cultural initiatives that encourage organizational growth, economic development, and tourism. Her focus encompasses developing the arts community supporters through education, exhibition, project management, art administration, marketing, special event implementation, and more.
“I am excited to help transform the city’s vision for the CSMoA. The Arts connect people and perspective by building welcoming communities that provide opportunities for enrichment and creative learning,” said Brown. “I am looking forward to working with the museum’s talented staff to implement new programming and new strategies that will further elevate the Coral Springs community.”
In her new position as Director of the CSMoA, Brown will be instrumental in introducing new operational approaches, enhancing marketing and social media strategies, and developing revenue-generating programs.
Learn more about the CSMoA and its programming, visit www.coralspringsmuseum.org
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs