By David Russell
Gourmet seafood, affordable prices, luxury dining, the Embarcadero 41 Gastropub has it all, and more.
With a grand opening on January 26, co-founder Juan “JC” Fernandez-Stoll invites the community to feast their eyes and tummies with their world-class Peruvian Fusion cuisine.
Featuring items such as the Risot To De Rocoto o Huancaina Con Lomo – creamy ‘al dente’ risotto topped with juicy beef tenderloin, Piqueo Tres Ceviches – three styles of mouth-watering fish marinated with three different kinds of peppers in lime ceviche juice, and for sushi lovers the Maki Parrillero, a Japanese Peruvian hybrid roll with seasoned grilled octopus and avocado.
Born in Lima, Peru, JC moved to Coral Springs just over 20 years ago. He was formerly an airline executive managing South American travel logistics and now spends his time spreading smiles with his family, serving up the food he loved as a child.
This Coral Springs location at 3111 N University Drive is one among 12 other franchises spanning from Peru. A Sunrise location launched during the heart of the Covid-19 outbreak and still managed to explode in popularity because the food and service are just that good.
Beyond the entrees, Embarcadero 41 also houses an extensive wine collection with a homemade Sangria, a table-side roasted creme brulee, and an ambiance designed to relax and enjoy.
Specials can be found Monday through Friday with lunch options to boot. Catering and special events can be arranged in advance.
Renowned Chef Mirko Cussianovich and JC take a bow to the community pledging every customer that comes in will leave in the Peruvian way, feeling pampered, happy, and full.
Monday 11:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Tuesday 11:30 AM–9:30 PM
Wednesday 11:30 AM–9:30 PM
Thursday 11:30 AM–9:30 PM
Friday 11:30 AM–10:30 PM
Saturday 11:30 AM–10:30 PM
Sunday 11:30 AM–9 PM
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.05.18J.P. Taravella Hosts Annual Teen Job Fair in Partnership with the Office of Economic Development
- Events2022.05.01OPENING SOON: New Organic Grocery, Vitamin, and Kosher Market in Coral Springs
- News2022.04.23200 Unit Apartment Complex “Metropolitan At Coral Square” Coming to Coral Springs
- News2022.04.20New Board & Brush Creative Studio Opening in Coral Springs