By Claire Cornish
This 4-year-old hunk might look like the superhero from a movie, but he is shy, humble, and frightened of an awful lot of things in real life.
Even though he looks so strong and beefy, most people don’t realize how sensitive he really is. Leaves rustling, airplanes overhead, trees blowing – they are all rather scary to this loving young dog.
Bayleef Is a fast learner, outstanding athlete, and exceptionally talented agility course performer. He loves other dogs and would love a home with a canine sibling.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC