By Claire Cornish
This 4-year-old hunk might look like the superhero from a movie, but he is shy, humble, and frightened of an awful lot of things in real life.
Even though he looks so strong and beefy, most people don’t realize how sensitive he really is. Leaves rustling, airplanes overhead, trees blowing – they are all rather scary to this loving young dog.
Bayleef Is a fast learner, outstanding athlete, and exceptionally talented agility course performer. He loves other dogs and would love a home with a canine sibling.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family