By Agrippina Fadel
Performing arts studio “Triple Threat” is set to open in Coral Springs, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony scheduled for Dec. 8.
Tamarac resident Sandra Bonitto, artistic director of Triple Threat Performing Arts, said the premise behind the name came from the musical theater industry saying that if a performer could sing, dance, and act, they were considered a “triple threat.”
A graduate of The Boston Conservatory of Music, Bonitto is a Broadway and theater veteran and has often been reviewed as a “triple threat” herself.
Now, she wants to share her experience by giving back and inspiring the next generation to fulfill their dreams of becoming an artist.
“Whether you want to sing, dance or act, Triple Threat will give you the tools and the training to create longevity in the performing arts industry,” she said.
Triple Threat Performing Arts Studio will focus equally on vocal training, acting, and dance. The grand opening is scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 8 at 12:00 p.m. Located at 10647 W Atlantic Blvd in Cypress Run Marketplace.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2021.12.03Do You Have What it Takes to Win the 2021 Best Decorated Home for the Holidays?
- News2021.12.03State Rep. Daley Files Health Insurance Legislation for Children on Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Events2021.12.03Chabad of Coral Springs Invites Public to Light 12-Foot-Tall Menorah
- Events2021.11.3070 Vehicles Already Registered for Chabad of Coral Springs Menorah Car Parade