By: Sharon Aron Baron
This has been a contentious year in politics, and if you’re on social media, you may have been drawn into a few heated arguments over who will make the best (or worst) president. There are so many opinions and everyone believes theirs is the right one.
We’re going to take a poll between now and after the Republican and Democratic conventions to see who you are voting for, as well as to see if anyone changes their minds before November.
How Did Coral Springs Residents Vote in the past?
Let’s look back to see how Coral Springs residents voted in the 2012 election between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Out of 33 precincts, Obama won in 31 of them. In 2008 between Barack Obama and John McCain, Obama won in 32 out of 33 precincts.
Are the past two elections any indication how residents will vote? More importantly, are they any indication how Floridians will vote. Who will you vote for in November: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump or someone else?
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event