By Martin Lenkowsky
Get ready to sharpen those carving tools. It’s that time of year again.
The pumpkin patch at Parkridge Church in Coral Springs runs through Sunday, Oct. 29. Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; and Sundays from 12 to 7:30 p.m.
Parkridge Church is located at 5600 Coral Ridge Drive. Admission is free, with pumpkins available for purchase. All proceeds will go to the Parkridge Youth Ministry. Middle and high school youth ministry members will be working the patch. Optional donation buckets will also be available.
Photo props will be available, including the popular big red barn, where families return year after year for picture taking.
For more information, visit the church website at parkridgechurch.com.
- Martin Lenkowsky moved to Coral Springs from NYC in 1982. He has a bachelor’s degree from Brooklyn College. He has been both writer and editor for a number of South Florida publications since 1983. He considers features writing his specialty.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Teacher Springs Into Action After Israel is Attacked
- NewsNovember 29, 2023MSD’s Eagle Regiment on Macy’s Parade: ‘It Was Something I Won’t Forget the Rest of My Life’
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Coral Springs Senior Finds Joy and Independence with Innovative AI Robot Companion
- EventsOctober 29, 2023Compassionate Volunteers Wanted to Help Coral Springs’ Cats in Need