By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have questions about the city and don’t know who to ask, then connect at the annual “Slice of Coral Springs” virtual meeting where department heads will be on hand to help you out.
On Monday, March 30, at 6:30 p.m., ‘Slice of Springs,’ will be held inside the commission chambers at city hall. Residents are invited to attend in person or virtually via Facebook Live to discuss and interact directly with city staff members from all departments.
Residents can voice comments, questions, and concerns related to issues affecting their community. Staff from all departments will be present to provide further insight on topics residents discuss during the meeting.
The following departments will be in attendance: police, fire, community development, code compliance, parks & recreation, economic development, and public works.
There will be additional personnel in the city hall lobby staffing resource tables for extra assistance. Questions may also be submitted in advance online.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts