By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have questions about the city and don’t know who to ask, then connect at the annual “Slice of Coral Springs” virtual meeting where department heads will be on hand to help you out.
On Monday, March 30, at 6:30 p.m., ‘Slice of Springs,’ will be held inside the commission chambers at city hall. Residents are invited to attend in person or virtually via Facebook Live to discuss and interact directly with city staff members from all departments.
Residents can voice comments, questions, and concerns related to issues affecting their community. Staff from all departments will be present to provide further insight on topics residents discuss during the meeting.
The following departments will be in attendance: police, fire, community development, code compliance, parks & recreation, economic development, and public works.
There will be additional personnel in the city hall lobby staffing resource tables for extra assistance. Questions may also be submitted in advance online.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes
- EventsNovember 21, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center