By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have questions about the city and don’t know who to ask, then connect at the annual “Slice of Coral Springs” virtual meeting where department heads will be on hand to help you out.
On Monday, March 30, at 6:30 p.m., ‘Slice of Springs,’ will be held inside the commission chambers at city hall. Residents are invited to attend in person or virtually via Facebook Live to discuss and interact directly with city staff members from all departments.
Residents can voice comments, questions, and concerns related to issues affecting their community. Staff from all departments will be present to provide further insight on topics residents discuss during the meeting.
The following departments will be in attendance: police, fire, community development, code compliance, parks & recreation, economic development, and public works.
There will be additional personnel in the city hall lobby staffing resource tables for extra assistance. Questions may also be submitted in advance online.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site